Recently, natural gas has become one of the more popular options people choose when it comes time to decide how they’d like to power appliances in and around their homes. The first step in getting your home set up with natural gas is giving us a call for natural gas line installation in central Kansas.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing and using natural gas:
- It’s eco-friendly: Apart from utilizing solar or wind energy (which can be expensive), there aren’t a ton of options for folks who want to live in environmentally friendly homes. Each energy source we use emits harmful byproducts into the air. Natural gas, though, is relatively clean compared to alternate sources of energy. In fact, natural gas homes produce up to 50 percent less carbon emissions than homes that only use electricity.
- It’s cost effective: Saving money on utility bills is really important for most households. Choosing to use natural gas instead of electric appliances is a great way to cut back on your monthly expenses. Appliances like ovens and dryers that use natural gas require a lot less energy than their electric counterparts. You’ll really see the savings if you own a natural gas hot water heater and furnace. Newer models of natural gas furnaces can save you around $1,200 each year on your heating bills.
- It’s reliable: Whether it was due to a bad storm or an error by the power company, everyone who lives in an all-electric home has undoubtedly experienced a power outage. Power outages are the worst! You don’t realize how much you rely on electricity until you don’t have it. Since most natural gas lines are underground, outages are very rare. Even in the worst thunderstorms, you’ll be able to utilize your natural gas appliances.
If you opt to choose natural gas line installation for your property, here’s a closer look at the steps involved in the installation process:
- Site analysis: After you’ve chosen to hire us for natural gas line installation in central Kansas, one or more of our experts will visit your home to inspect the area and plan out exactly where the line will run.
- Permit acquisition: Once we’ve determined where the line will run, we’ll work with the local authorities to apply for a permit. After all, installing a natural gas line without a permit is highly illegal.
- Installation: As soon as we have the permits and the line’s route has been planned, we’ll get to work putting the pipes in the ground. Installation usually doesn’t take much time at all.
- Inspection: A government official will make a visit to your home after we’ve installed the line to make sure everything is safe and sound.
Give K V K Inc. a call when you’re ready to hop aboard the natural gas train! Our team members have years of experience with natural gas line installation in central Kansas, so you can trust that we’ll do an excellent job of installing your line and can get your natural gas appliances up and running in no time.
Categorised in: Natural Gas Line Installation
This post was written by Writer