If you sign up for an HVAC maintenance plan, a trained technician will come inspect the condition of your heating and cooling system on an agreed-upon schedule. The average maintenance plan for residential HVAC tune-ups includes two annual visits: one in the spring and one in the fall. These usually include air conditioner and furnace performance checks, filter replacement and thorough checks of all other system parts. Having an efficient HVAC system allows you to save money on energy bills, avoid catastrophic breakdowns and prolong system life.
Professional maintenance is important, as it offers many benefits and perks. Let’s take a look at why every homeowner should schedule spring HVAC service in Central Kansas:
- Increased energy efficiency: The newer your heating and cooling system, the more efficient it will be. However, there are several things that can impact its overall effectiveness over time, which you can begin to see after just a few short years. While this doesn’t mean the system needs to be replaced, it should encourage you to practice preventative maintenance and schedule routine professional inspections. Regular care and service puts your mind at ease because it lets you know that the system is running efficiently and not using more energy than it ought to.
- Extended lifespan: Depending on the make and model and the quality of the installation service, units and their components can last anywhere from 10 years to 25 years. But the truth is that an air conditioner or furnace that is not maintained may only last half as long as it was designed to. System checks protect your investment, saving you money on expensive equipment repairs and replacements through the years.
- Less need for repairs: It’s important to note that the majority of HVAC problems experts encounter could be avoided by regular seasonal maintenance. The most common repairs include clogged ductwork, worn components and bad connections, all of which could be caught before they become a big problem. Fewer repair calls means more money left in your wallet for other things.
- Fewer emergencies: As mentioned above, regular HVAC maintenance is the way to go to prevent expensive system repairs. Along the same lines are regular maintenance inspections. A professional HVAC technician will check your units with the goal of catching minor issues early and resolving them before they turn into emergency situations.
- Better seasonal cooling: You will want to use your air conditioner when summer arrives, but some households need to start using it in the spring. Either way, it’s a good idea to book a spring tune-up for your cooling system. Professional maintenance ensures you stay comfortably cool indoors all season long.
- Peace of mind: Nothing quite compares to the stress and worry of an air conditioner breakdown in the middle of a hot summer day. To put your mind at ease, plan for an HVAC system inspection this spring.
If you want to protect your investment, don’t hesitate to contact K V K Inc. Call us today for information about our membership maintenance plans or to schedule spring HVAC service in Central Kansas!
Categorised in: HVAC service
This post was written by Writer